2012년 12월 30일 일요일

Hit the jackpot.

http://nwww.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20121126000850

 Lotto was marked 10th anniversary. As economy is in a bad way, people expect jackpot. As a servey, korean people buy lottery about 73,000 won in a year. but this value was three times smaller than the countries of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development. Untill now, the largest lottery price money was 40.7 billion won. Everybody dreams of hitting the jackpot when they buy Lotto. This is the reason why Lotto is very popular.
 Actually I usually buy Lotto when my feeling is great or special people apear in my dream. I heard pig, president, ancestor appearing is good dream of hitting the jackpot. I am not win even 100 won so far. I think Lotto make people more happy with a feeling of expectancy but overbuy is bad.  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기